Thursday, January 11, 2007

Boris Johnson slams videogames // GamesIndustry.biz

Boris Johnson slams videogames // GamesIndustry.biz

Ok, commenting firstly on the article. Mr. Johnson is wrong as a large portion of games you must use your mind for example, Legend of Zelda is a puzzle game and I have to put all my brain energy in to solving the problems. Games can show a story like a book and it will aide the players understanding people emotions. Furthermore, at least with Ninty, which is what the title is, their latest consoles have either kept you mentally or physically active.

I was very angry at him until I read the last sentence and I forgave him completely.

He has become something of a cult figure in the UK, with some fans calling for him to become Prime Minister - but according to Johnson, there is as much chance of this happening as "my being reincarnated as an olive".

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
"All your base are belong to us"