Friday, July 06, 2007

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption Will Not Feature Online Multiplayer

Well here is a bit of news that I wasn't expecting to hear before E3, well at all even. There will be no online multi-player for Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, the highly anticipated Wii shooter/action game. This not only cripples the game, but I now even question as to wether I am even going to get it. The excuse they gave was

"to making a better single-player experience"
They have delayed this game from the launch of the Wii to August next year, surly that is time to do both. This is truly appalling, and if they think I am not going to mention the absence in my review, they have another thing coming. I at one point suggested that this game could be a serious contender to Halo 3 for the Game of the year, I think they may have just lost this opportunity, leaving it to Brawl, which incidentally hasn't released anything too important and has let down their promise of daily updates, to challenge Halo.

On top of this, I now think I am looking forward to BWii more now. Well done Retro Studios.
Read the full story...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
"All your base are belong to us"