Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Blog Update

Hello, another month past and another blog update to write. I just managed to review Rome Total War by the end of the month. I started a new blog today @ building-website.blogspot.com so read it. Age of Empires 3 has come out in America but is yet to come out here so we all wait in anticipation. I got a new game for my Xbox- international Winter Sports. I got it because it meant I got money off my new controller. Its very fun if some what repetitive. Full review coming this month. Xbox 360 is also coming out this month and it looks INTENSE. My report on it is also coming this month. Facto. I would like to do a couple of posts on things that aren't reviews and stuff but I am not going to reveal them as I want them to be surprise.

I won't get to do my retro reviews for a while. I was planning to add a new monthly section called 'quick reviews'. They will be 1 paragraph reviews of games I just have demos of or went on at a friends house. There will be 5 a month. I might not be able to do it this month but I will try. If I do it will be the last day of each month. I would like to review Star Wars Force Commander for R2D2!

Another thing I would like to include is web-update which would have my favorite flash movie, game and website. I don't know if I will because I might have to much to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
"All your base are belong to us"