Saturday, November 19, 2005

The closest gaming gets to philosophy

The great philosophical question:
To get Age of Empires, or to not get age of empires and save my money.

I have thought about this long and hard. And, after 24 hours of deep meditation, I have come to a conclusion. I SHALL GET AGE OF EMPIRES 3.

I had trouble choosing whether to get it because all the reviews on the web are like:
Yeah is great but then again its rubbish, it has the same formula, but thankfully they haven't changed the formula. All these ideas were found in one review. I vow, to give a review that is deciding. That tells you if it is good or bad. Not both. It will be a review GAMESPOT would envy.

*AoE Review after I have reviewed the winter sport game I got*

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
"All your base are belong to us"