Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Blog Update

There probably won't be many posts now until after May due to SATS. Having said this I still hope to review both Civ 4 and Fable: The Lost Chapters but I can make no promise.

I have decided to group all my gaming and technology internet items under one name:'Veteran Gamer'. You can view the website at homepage.ntlworld.com/robert.kiley/vg.swf. It will move and be placed in an HTML file soon. Because of this this blog will go over a re-design to feel much more contemporary. Firstly, I will just change the colour scheme, but when I get round to it it will be a full redesign so keep your eyes peeled.

To the joy of many, the relief of others and the disappointment of a few the new law prohibiting children under the age of 17 being able to M rated games has fallen through on the grounds that it goes against the US. Constitution of Free Speech. This will mean that it is unlikely that this law is going to have any side effects in the UK. Phew. You can read the full story here.

Also this month I might give a low down on the PS3 and Nintendo Revolution. It ain't looking good for Sony is all I can say.

My new Google group has launched so if you want to try and get in go to the webpage mentioned above a cycle round to Google group.

Thought of the month: "Revolution Vs. 360, sorry what was that Sony, you want to be a part too, maybe when you are older"

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
"All your base are belong to us"