Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Yours Truly, Angry Mob

Just got the new Kaiser Chiefs Album : "Yours Truly, Angry Mob" It included the new single Ruby. The album is a fanatic one at the moment. You will have to wait to see if it stands the test of time. It is true to the previous KC album as it contains many witty lyrics such as:
"Loves not a competition, but I am winning"
"Due to lack of interest, tomorrow is cancelled" - This is almost Beatles quality
"We like who we like, hate who we hate, But we're also easily swayed" - This is almost Morrisey quality
"No need for IDs, which those dresses"
"I can do it without you, but it won't be very good"

I always make prediction as to what the second single will be and I want this guess to be recorded. I think it will be "Heat dies down" This song is very good and is upbeat like all good KC songs. Guess made: 28/02/07

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
"All your base are belong to us"