Saturday, March 24, 2007

100th Post

This is the 100th post for thkgamereview.blogspot.com! The first post was posted Saturday, June 25, 2005. For 2005 it was mostly reviews as I had not got in to the news scene at that point. My favourite post is
Age of Empires: A relevation, or more of the same

2006 was a far bigger year with 51 posts in total. Making up over half of all the posts. By the end I was really in to this blog. Favourite post:
Forums

And now we are in to 2007. What looks like to be my best blog year. With the new version of Blogger, my new activites in GS and my web design skills coming along. I have already posted 23 posts. By my maths that means I should have 69 posts by the end of the year. If you want to see what was posted when, remember all my posts are archived and are broken down in to year and then month on the right hand side of the pages.

Thank you for reading my blog, if you've been here from the start or have just started. Remember, I have a podcast (haven't done one of them in a while) and spread the word.

Veteran Gamer - Where gamers don't have to go, to be in the know

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
"All your base are belong to us"