Tuesday, April 24, 2007

28 Weeks Later

28 Days Later is one of my favourite films, it has everything a good film needs and has inspired me to make a survival game based on it. When I was looking through IGN for the new Metroid video (which is very cool) I stumbled on this trailer. Basically, a film, called 28 weeks later, is about when everyone moves back to England. Unfortunately, the disease starts again, the government decide to kill everyone (to be on the safe side) which causes panic. Looks good, but I won't be old enough so I will have to see it when it comes out on DVD. Check out the trailer here (not suitable for younger audiences)

Also, I have basically written my review for Super Mario Bros for the Virtual Console but I am hoping to do a video review. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
"All your base are belong to us"