Monday, April 02, 2007

Its Easter [Blog Update]

It is easter. The weather is good, I've broken up for school, my friends are coming round tommorow for a Wiiathon and who searched "webcam "Guildford High Street""?!?! I have Google Analytics and that is the most common search term than ended searchers here. If you searched that please leave a comment explaining!

Now because I have broken up you should see more posts, so what have you got too look forward to this easter other than lots of chocolate.

  • In-depth Wii previews of: Battalion Wars 2, Super Smash Bros Brawl and Metroid Prime 3: Corruption. I will actually do some research and everything
  • Console Wars Summary - I'll bring you up to speed with what has to be the wackiest console war ever.
  • Reviews of Super Monkey Ball Banna Blitz and...
  • The long awaited (nearly 1 and a half years!) Civ 4 review
  • A podcast
  • Plus the latest gaming news, reviews previews and analysis.
Stay tuned. To those who are wondering what a Wiiathon is, or how it goes, I will post about it tomorrow evening. Finally, tonight, once I have got the images collated, I will be comparing the PS3 ad I saw in town today with the 360 ad I saw in town last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
"All your base are belong to us"