Thursday, April 19, 2007

Blog Update

Good day.

Have you seen the weather, I don't know what it is like else where, but here it is fantastic. Can't wait for my local out door pool to reopen. Unfortunately I haven't been enjoying the weather as much as I should have as I have a 3 day trail of Counter Strike: Source. Full(ish) review at the end of the trial. I think Steam could have been the computer Xbox Live if you didn't have to buy the game through it to use it.

Also, Halo 3 has been reconfirmed for release this year. It will come out this October. There isn't a great deal happening in the gaming world at the moment. E3 is looming but what with its downsize, it isn't so impressive. I should be able to get a Wii retro game this weekend as I think I have enough money.

Finally, if I get round to it I am going to re-run the podcast as if you listened to it, you will know it is terrible and you can hear the sum total of 4 words. If I do I will post times tomorrow.

Got something on your mind, leave a comment on this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
"All your base are belong to us"